10 Quotes by Ruth Bader Ginsburg — The fierce propagator of human equality | Alfa Infraprop Pvt Ltd
Known as the Notorious RBG for her outspoken and fearless take on patriarchy, Ruth Bader Ginsburg will always remain as one of the most prominent icons for feminism in the world. She was only the second judge to serve as the Judge of the highest court in America with a legal legacy that extends to almost three decades. Her unabashed approach to presenting uncomfortable facts in front of a male-dominated court led her to win severe important arguments that shaped the way women live in America today with equal legal rights and career opportunities.
Here are 10 of the most powerful and resonating quotes made by her:
1. “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.”
2. “So often in life, things that you regard as an impediment turn out to be great, good fortune.”
3. “Reacting in anger or annoyance will not advance one’s ability to persuade.”
4. “When a thoughtless or unkind word is spoken, best tune out.”
5. “Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you.”
6. “You can’t have it all, all at once.”
7. “I’m a very strong believer in listening and learning from others.”
8. “In the course of a marriage, one accommodates the other.”
9. “In every good marriage, it helps sometimes to be a little deaf.”
10. “A gender line … helps to keep women not on a pedestal, but in a cage.”
Originally published at https://alfainfraprop.com on October 1, 2020.